Weekend

7th May 2011 Saturday

Woke up early in the morning and went college == MPH


Waiting for my turn and everything to end~

Add a number and you can buy 4D XD kena d must treat me! Haha


After that went home and sleep~ to regulate the lack of sleep during weekdays
Meaningless day~~

8th May 2011 Sunday
Super hot day! Had breakfast at the kopitiam and I was sweating like hell :( after that went home and finished up the maths homework. And then came back to Sri petaling~~ I drove My father's car haha XD I didn't realize the speed until my father told me, it's like so stable and I can't feel any vibration or wong wong sound. Haha feel proud of myself :D yay!


Baba, bro and I went low yat plaza to shop for phone stuff~

It was so crowded! And people from all walks of life go to this plaza to get IT stuff~ I even saw a monk there == so big contrast!


Sky of that day, simply like the huge fire ball out there :)


A random shot when we were going back and waiting for the traffic light to turn green. I love lomo ;)

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: