Alright

Emo days are over and I've recovered :) yeah! Let's get in to the mood of study now. I would officially start studying if my eyes follow the order of my brain. Crap! I can't stop sleeping the moment I step into my home. Too comfortable maybe? 30 minutes I-just-close-my-eyes-nap ended up becoming 4 hours weeee-I-can-sleep-until-the-world-end-sleep At the end of the day, I don't have enough time to revise my studies :( which is quite sad. Hah! And I'll be sitting for my Chemistry paper this Friday and the following papers until next Thursday. Okay, I haven't ready to sit for it yet.

Oh yea, please listen to my complain from here until the end of this post. The college RM2-carpark is closed now and it 威胁 my parking slot at the elephant walk which is F.O.C. so, yesterday I reached there at 8.20am and my class starts at 8.30am, 10minutes is just sufficient for me to walk to my class. And the guard there was blocking the entrance of the carpark with three cutie orangy cone with a paper sticking on it showing car park full I was like Wth?! Can you put a sign board at the junction before I turn in instead? Wasted my 10 minutes for u-turn and driving all the way to sunway pyramid and walk as fast as my leg could carry me through the canopy walk and staircase to the 4th floor to my seat in that classroom. I could avoid all these only if I can wake up earlier. Kay thanks bye~ Teehee!

Alright, I should really sleep lesser and start studying.

And eat more vegetables.

No comments: