Jog for HOPE 2011

I woke up at 5am that last last Sunday which was 17/07/2011 *quite some time ago TEEHEE* and started to run around the house to get things ready and put everything into my bag. Proud to say that I didn't left any important thing at home before I went out. The journey started at 5.30am when I was driving ALONE in the dark to Sri Hartamas = = damn scary wey! With my GPS a.k.a. my phone the smart one. Fortunately, I didn't sesat and arrived at the destination *sounds like the voice navigation XD* safe and sound~

Met up with Pearly and Jasmine and collected my T-shirt-of-the-day then changed then put our bag and then we went to the empty car park beside the college, cause it was too crowded there and we didn't want to squeeze v other participants. =D waited for another sesat friend, guided him to collect his t-shirt then change then put bag then went to the car park again. *okay, i know this is annoying* haha

Warm up for a while, 3 2 1 boom! started running~~
.
.
tat lanci fellow missing in the crowd XD
.
.
Pearly missing in the crowd
.
.
left Jasmine and I running together LOL

Almost an hour later~ aaaaaaaa I saw the finishing line! The distance was quite short actually, the hard part was there are a lot of slope and ramp. After collecting our goodie bag, then we went SUBWAY to have our breakfast~ finally all of us went home without any sesat-ness~ :D

I JOG for 6km yo!


THE END!  

No comments: