Final of First Sem

Hello guys, my first sem is gonna end soon in 2 weeks time. First time in my life, my final is not in exam form. This doesn't mean we don't have to face the stress as those study subject... hmm, another new system for me to adapt. Staying up late has becoming a norm nowadays, unless you are like a super genius octopus that has a huge brain and eight hands working at the same time... *err* hehe! So yeah, we just finished a group assignment where we were required to build a house to show the construction system used in it. Taadaa~~

Product of a few sleepless night... 


The actual design (Travertine Dream House)

Modified some part of the doors and windows. Not bad right?! XD
Thanks to all the hard work done by all the group members. 
And now I'm left with one last final project, individual assignment this time... 
Pray that I manage to finish all the work on time.

No comments: